Configure the Sampling Filter
Use this filter to choose the sampling frequency.
- Sign in to YesElf Console
- Open the application you would like to work on
- Click on the Analytics tab
- Click on the desired analytics sub-tab
- Click on the Configure Filter icon.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow corresponding to the Sampling
- Choose the sampling frequency. You will be given three sampling frequencies to choose from; daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Click on Save.
Tip: The applied filter in one section gets applied to all other parts of the analytics tab if they share the same filter options. This is just for your convenience, preventing you from repeating the steps to filter for each section separately.
Tip: Notice that not all the filters are applicable for all the analytics.