Configure the Guides Filter
Use this filter to select the time range you want to include in the analytics reports of your choice.
- Sign in to YesElf Console
- Open the application you would like to work on
- Click on the Analytics tab
- Click on the desired analytics sub-tab
- Click on the Configure Filter icon.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow corresponding to the Guides.
- Click on the downward-pointing triangle and choose to add as many guides as you like to be included in the graph and click on ADD.
- Click on SAVE if you are done configuring the filter.
Tip: The applied filter in one section gets applied to all other parts of the analytics tab if they share the same filter options.
Tip: Notice that not all the filters are applicable for all the analytics. This is just for your convenience, preventing you from repeating the steps to filter for each section separately.