Configure the Guide Features Filter
Use this filter to select the time range you want to include in the analytics reports of your choice and to filter to limit the selection to the guides, which are started from Context Help.
Guide Features Filter
- Sign in to YesElf Console
- Open the application you would like to work on
- Click on the Analytics tab
- Click on the desired analytics sub-tab
- Click on the Configure Filter icon.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow corresponding to the Guide Features.
- Check the checkmark for Only those started from Context Help and click on Save.
Tip: The applied filter in one section gets applied to all other parts of the analytics tab if they share the same filter options.
Tip: Notice that not all the filters are applicable for all the analytics. This is just for your convenience, preventing you from repeating the steps to filter for each section separately.