You triple-check everything so our clients can trust our great product
We’re on the mission to enable the full potential of employees by giving them the right training, at the right moment, inside the IT system they currently use without leaving the chair or picking the phone to make a call to the support. Read more here…
What is the quest?
Reaching a quality criteria in an ordinary business application is easy. But as our QA engineer you keep an eye over compatibility in all supported browsers. Manual quality checks are just part of the puzzle. You utilize the automation tools to speed up the delivery.
As a YesElf engineer you will face many enterprise systems where the guidance gains different shape and form. Visual differences would be as important for you as the functional discrepancies. Your test code must remain maintainable all the time.
And that is just the beginning…
What shall you work on
- You will seek for the unknown states that might break the functionality of our platform
- You will have a deep comprehension of our quality pipeline
- You will perform and extend our manual test suites
- You will implement new automated tests together with other QA team members
- You will experience and participate in the implementation of various types of tests like front-end end-to-end, load tests, integration tests, etc.
- You will look for improvements in our internal processes in order to ship and deliver highest quality product
- You will talk to developers, all the time 🙂
What we ask for it
- You have to be open-minded and constructive
- You have been active in the software testing for more than 2 years
- You have past experience in some testing methods
- You know at least briefly Playwright, Cypress or Selenium
- You do look around and try to walk in the customer’s shoes
- You must be highly motivated to get things done
In return we offer
- Working on a complex product with challenges in the front-end testing you will not encounter in classic “business” applications
- Personal approach, direct and open communication
- International and multilingual working environment
- Friendly like-minded geeks for whom hacking a software is passion
- Internal hackathon with the possibility to solve your own ideas
- Support for your personal development
- Fair salary re-evaluations based on experience and contribution to the product success
Wage conditions (gross) from 1,300 EUR / month
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location