CSM will report directly to the CEO and he/she (or other gender) will closely work with Marketing, Product, Technical Support, Operations and Engineering to relay feedback, questions and concerns across teams.
It’s crucial to understand technical vernacular in order to effectively communicate with customers and internal teams and connect these two worlds together in order to deliver expected value.
Most importantly, CSM should build strong relationships with our international customers, mainly in the Netherlands, and ensure they are using YesElf to receive the highest ROI. In order to be successful, CSM should regularly monitor usage data and proactively identify potential bottlenecks and propose corrective actions.
- Developing healthy and active customer relationship
- Enhance customer training and activation
- Evaluates and analyzes customer needs
- Builds trust and transparency with clients
- Onboard new clients/partners
- Encourage customers to upgrade to another software solutions
- Focus on the customer’s ROI and business value to the customer
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs,
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly in a very dynamic environment and we are really looking for the results and delivery
- Experience with Corporate clients, understanding their processes and structure
- Quick learner
- Experience with corporate (ERP) software solutions, e.g. SAP, Microsoft or Oracle
- MBA/Master preferred
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in management consulting, customer success, account management, business development or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills, confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company. Good understanding of the technologies and ability to understand technical requirements.
In return we offer
- Personal approach, direct and open communication
- International and multilingual working environment
- Support for your personal development
- Fair salary re-evaluations based on experience and contribution to the product success