Hack the Core Platform frontend engine and paint it in beautiful UI colours.
We’re on the mission to enable the full potential of employees by giving them the right training, at the right moment, inside the IT system they currently use without leaving the chair or picking the phone to make a call to the support. Read more here…
What is the quest?
Developing YesElf is not like developing any other business application around. As a Senior frontend engineer you fit a state machine into the heart of the business logic to keep it maintainable. You dive into the abyss of browser’s web API to abstract away low-level concepts of CSS selectors into high-level guidance definition. Your detail-oriented eye catches the discrepancies among several management screens.
Complex business features are processed into meaningful frontend experience. But first and foremost your passion to deliver a working product is supported by stable code that works in the production environment.
And that is just the beginning…
What shall you work on
- You will discuss and define technical design of our front-end UI with a Product Owner
- You will implement core engine parts in a performant manner
- You will have a chance to apply best and innovative software engineering principles in the front-end
- You will improve and watch over consistent guidelines and quality
- You will support your colleagues and spread the knowledge
- Opportunity to steer the technical wheel with your knowledge and arguments
- You will look for improvements in our internal processes in order to ship and deliver regularly
What we ask for it
- You have to be open-minded and constructive
- You have been active in the front-end software development for more than 5 years
- You know what state machine is and how it works
- You know how to reduce a map using arrow functions and get deeper in the functional programming
- DOM API, browser bus, CSS selectors or frames are no-brainer for you
- Fancy stuff like redux for managing the state, sagas or selectors should be known to you at least on the concept level from other frameworks
- You know how to build high-quality product with defensive programming principles in mind
- You must be highly motivated to get things done
In return we offer
- Working on a complex product with challenges in the front-end you will not encounter in classic “business” applications
- Personal approach, direct and open communication
- International and multilingual working environment
- Friendly like-minded geeks for whom hacking a software is passion
- Internal hackathon with the possibility to solve your own ideas
- Support for your personal development
- Fair salary re-evaluations based on experience and contribution to the product success
Wage conditions (gross) from 2,700 EUR / month
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location